Omeprazole (Synonyms: 奥美拉挫; H 16868) 纯度: 98.19%
Omeprazole (H 16868) 是一种质子泵 (proton pump) 抑制剂 (PPI)，有潜力用于胃肠道疾病的研究。Omeprazole 竞争性抑制 CYP2C19 活性，Ki 为 2 到 6 μM。Omeprazole 还抑制革兰氏阳性菌和革兰氏阴性菌生长。Omeprazole 是中性鞘磷脂酶 (N-SMase) 的抑制剂(外泌体抑制剂)。
Omeprazole Chemical Structure
CAS No. : 73590-58-6
|Free Sample (0.1-0.5 mg)||Apply now|
|10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO||￥921||In-stock|
* Please select Quantity before adding items.
- Covalent Screening Library Plus
- Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus
- FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus
- FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini
- Bioactive Compound Library Plus
- Anti-Infection Compound Library
- Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library
- Metabolism/Protease Compound Library
- FDA-Approved Drug Library
- Anti-Cancer Compound Library
- Autophagy Compound Library
- Drug Repurposing Compound Library
- Covalent Screening Library
- Antibacterial Compound Library
- Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library
- NMPA-Approved Drug Library
- Orally Active Compound Library
- FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library
- Exosomes Compound Library
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library
- Lipid Metabolism Compound Library
- Rare Diseases Drug Library
- Children’s Drug Library
Omeprazole (H 16868), a proton pump inhibitor (PPI), is available for treatment of acid-related gastrointestinal disorders. Omeprazole shows competitive inhibition of CYP2C19 activity with a Ki of 2 to 6 μM. Omeprazole also inhibits growth of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.Omeprazole is a potent brain penetrant neutral sphingomyelinase (N-SMase) inhibitor (exosome inhibitor).
|IC50 & Target||
Omeprazole (H 16868) is a proton pump inhibitor used in the treatment of dyspepsia, peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, laryngopharyngeal reflux, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Omeprazole (H 16868) virtually eliminated intragastric acidity in all patients: the median 24 hour intragastric pH rose from 1.4 to 5.3 and the mean hourly hydrogen ion activity fell from 38.50 to 1.95 mmol(mEq)/1 (p less than 0.001). This inhibition of 24 hour intragastric acidity is more profound than that previously reported with either cimetidine 1 g daily or ranitidine 300 mg daily. The pharmacokinetics of omeprazole were studied in a group of healthy male subjects after single and repeated oral doses of 30 and 60 mg. Absorption of Omeprazole (H 16868) from its enteric-coated formulation was unpredictable. There was a highly significant increase in the area under the plasma concentration time curve (AUC) after repeated dosing. Omeprazole (H 16868) increases its own relative availability following repeated dosing. This may be due to inhibition of gastric acid secretion by omeprazole which is an acid-labile compound.
上海金畔生物科技有限公司 has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.
Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.
DMSO : ≥ 100 mg/mL (289.50 mM)
H2O : < 0.1 mg/mL (insoluble)
* “≥” means soluble, but saturation unknown.
请根据您的实验动物和给药方式选择适当的溶解方案。以下溶解方案都请先按照 In Vitro 方式配制澄清的储备液，再依次添加助溶剂：