Geniposidic acid (Synonyms: 京尼平苷酸) 纯度: ≥98.0%
Geniposidic acid Chemical Structure
CAS No. : 27741-01-1
|Free Sample (0.1-0.5 mg)||Apply now|
|10 mM * 1 mL in DMSO||￥660||In-stock|
* Please select Quantity before adding items.
Geniposidic acid 相关产品
- Natural Product Library Plus
- Bioactive Compound Library Plus
- Apoptosis Compound Library
- Metabolism/Protease Compound Library
- Natural Product Library
- Anti-Cancer Compound Library
- Human Endogenous Metabolite Compound Library
- Glycoside Compound Library
- Ferroptosis Compound Library
- Medicine Food Homology Compound Library
- Terpenoids Library
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Monomer Library
- Food-Sourced Compound Library
Geniposidic acid is an effective anticancer and radioprotection agent. Target: Others Mice were given an intraperitoneal injection of Geniposidic acid (GA) (12.5, 25, 50 mg/kg) 1 h before receiving GA against d-galactosamine (GalN) (800 mg/kg)/LPS (40 μg/kg). Liver and blood samples were collected 1 and 8 h after GalN/LPS injection. The survival rate of the GA group was significantly higher than the control. GalN/LPS increased serum aminotransferase activity, serum tumor necrosis factor-α level and hepatic lipid peroxidation and decreased hepatic glutathione content . GA enhanced significantly the postirradiation responses of splenic blastogenesis by PHA. In addition, GA is a potent tumor growth inhibitor when combined with the X-irradiation, though there was no significant synergetic effect on their combined antitumor activity. The preliminary results of GA on hematological and blastogenic observations in this study suggested that it may very well, partially, play a role in an effective anticancer product with the ability to decrease undesirable radiation damage to the hematologic tissue after high dose irradiation .
|IC50 & Target||
Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.
DMSO : ≥ 100 mg/mL (267.14 mM)
* “≥” means soluble, but saturation unknown.
请根据您的实验动物和给药方式选择适当的溶解方案。以下溶解方案都请先按照 In Vitro 方式配制澄清的储备液，再依次添加助溶剂：